About the Company
A large and well known Australian business, providing an integrated customer experience to its services.
About the Role
As Process Manager you will lead the Lifecycle Process Improvement Team ensuring projects within the project offices are managed in a consistent manner and are delivered to the required quality. You will lead the development and implementation of the major infrastructure construction project lifecycle and associated management frameworks and the content curation and governance solution.
- Lead customer focused change strategies, processes and initiatives
- Develop and implement a project management maturity roadmap
- Review industry best practice, organisational capability and improving the whole project lifecycle
- Manage the Project Management Framework (PMF) and its supporting knowledge
- Monitor the consistency and effectiveness of the deployment of the PMF to projects
- Lead the development, implementation and improvement of business processes
- Undertake benchmarking of practices and results
- Drive continuous improvement for project management methodologies
- Maintain and improve the quality management system and ensuring compliance with ISO 9001 certification
- Provide high level reports to relevant stakeholders
- Liaise with strategic, operational and functional areas
- Previous background as a Process Manager in project lifecycle
- Experienced infrastructure construction programs
- Must have five years relevant practical experience in major infrastructure delivery
- Experienced in lifecycle process management for infrastructure construction projects
- Can demonstrate experience in developing continuous improvement practices
- Have developed a Project Management Framework and supporting governance, documentation and content systems
- Ability to lead the business in the development, implementation and improvement of processes used for project, program and portfolio management of large infrastructure programs
- ability to develop and implement initiatives that will improve organisational learning and competency with experience in the certification of management systems.
- Experience leading and facilitating stakeholder groups comprising all levels of the organisational hierarchy
- Exceptional communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships.
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal.
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes ASAP on Tuesday23 April
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 194276
Please click the apply button.