We are currently looking for a Lean Process Improvement Specialist to help deliver process improvements to a single piece of the value chain to demonstrate the benefits of a wider application of the methodology.
Your new company in a nutshell:
You will be joining one of Australia's Federal government agency located in Geelong to help build enduring Lean capability.
This will be initial three months contract and has a chance to extend further 12 months after initial contract.
Your Lean Process Improvement Specialist experience will see you bring strong:
- The ability to build relationships at all levels
- Highly refined and effective communication skills
- Outstanding problem-solving skills, including ability to handle complex problems.
- Previous experience in Operations Centres, Professional Services and/or Government would be highly desirable
This role requires:
- Support process mapping and deliver business process improvements with a focus on improving efficiency, effectiveness and identifying waste
- Complete an initial three month period of work targeting a single piece of value chain to deliver improvement and benefits quickly to build confidence while mapping is undertaken simultaneously
- Build staff capability in LEAN business process improvement to support sustainable practices
- Provide intensive in person support in the Geelong office for the initial period of 3 months before (possibly) transitioning to a coaching focused role
- Certification and/or extensive experience using process improvement methodologies e.g. Lean, Six Sigma, business analysis)
Apply now with your CV in Word format
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact <Chris Yang> quoting reference: <199278>.