Our Client is undertaking an extensive digital transformation and requires a Process Architect to work as part of the Portfolio and Transformation Office to drive process alignment and improvement across the business. This role will work in close collaboration with the IT Enterprise and Domain Architects and will support the Digital Core program as the primary role objective.
- Individually and with Managers, ensure vision, purpose, and strategic and stakeholder considerations
- Provide delivery of timely, high-quality service to internal and external customers Take initiative in continuous improvement
- Provide exceptional customer service and stakeholder engagement
- Engage, support, motivate and develop capability and potential in others
- Reward and recognise good performance aligned to organisational values and goals
- Support organisational objectives around engagement and culture change
- Demonstrate high performance and collaborative behaviours in a highly matrixed organisation
Responsibility 1 - Process Architecture Management
- Manage our Clients overall process reference architecture
- Ensure alignment of all process deliverables to the process reference architecture
- Ensure alignment between the process architecture and the broader enterprise architecture streams
- Lead the assessment of potential change impacts to the business processes arising from project delivery
Responsibility 2 - Process Improvement Delivery
- Work with the business, the project team and IT to lead the definition, development, documentation, and delivery of end-to-end process improvements.
- Identify, escalate, and drive the resolution of process inefficiencies, issues, and risks.
- Establish process metrics, data, and reporting to ensure key processes are documented, analysed, and tracked to improve business performance.
- Deliver advice and consultancy to the business in relation to business process management and transformation
- of business processes.
Responsibility 3 - Process Mapping and Analysis
- Provide process mapping support for the Digital Core project, including the development of process maps,process map validation, and process training provision (for the affected business units).
- Analyse process metrics to determine the relative costs and benefits associated with each process and provides data-backed advice to the project regarding process options.
- Knowledge of TOGAF or similar architectural methodologies required.
- Extensive experience in a similar architecture role within utilities preferred), or within a similar business environment.
- Demonstrated high level of working knowledge and experience with business process management methodologies and architecture.
- Expert experience in business process improvement and design using BPMN notation and recognised BPI methodologies including the preparation of documentation including options papers/process signs/test scenarios.
- Experience working with process toolsets, such as ARIS or similar.
- Ability to work autonomously, with limited direction and to manage priorities effectively.
- Strong communication, presentation, and collaboration skills to facilitate open sharing of information between
- various areas of functional expertise.
- Demonstrated strategic and analytical skills with the ability to develop effective architectural solutions.
- Significant business process effectiveness/development experience.