Process Analyst will be responsible for actively participating in process design workshops, identifying and defining approval workflows, system integration with the view to streamlining the processes and increasing efficiency.
This role will be engaged across all of the define and design workshops to ensure decisions that are being madein one area, are understood at future workshops for other areas. One of our key guiding principles of the project is to actively simplify processes and the Process Analyst will be critical to the success of this principle.
You will be joining an existing team and will be required to work from the Penrith Location.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Undertake reviews and document organisational models and work process flows, and assist with the design, development and implementation of efficient and effective business processes.
* Conduct a detailed analysis of the identified processes will which include the development of clear and detailed work flow process maps.
* Identify issues and areas where improvements to existing processes can be made.
* Ensure full and accurate records are created to sufficiently document the activities performed.
* Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline and/ or equivalent industry experience in Business Process Management, such as LEAN Six Sigma certification.
* Demonstrated experience in stakeholder engagement and achieving consensus on new business process designs.
* Highly developed interpersonal, written, analytical, research, planning, problem solving and organisational skills.
* Strong commercial background and demonstrated business process analysis and improvement track record, including the identification of business process objectives, and the implementation of improvements.
* Strong planning skills with a degree of initiative to challenge and debate issues of importance to the operation while maintaining the ability to look at situations from a strategic point of view.
Any large transformation project engagement, especially with process improvement background would be ideal
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Pooja Gupta quoting:181615, the 6 digit job reference number or please click the apply button.