About the Company
Our Client is Australia's leading provider of integrated financial services, including retail, premium, business and institutional banking, superannuation, insurance and share-broking products and services.
About the role
Our client is searching for a qualified Process Analyst individual to join their team. The Process Analyst responsibilities will include providing various levels of Process Mapping, High Level of Documentation and Stakeholder Management along side working with Product owners.
- Strong experience in Business Process mapping, along with Data & System Activities.
- A Proactive approcah with a strong bias to action, and an ability to engage and manage multiple stakeholders.
- Processes High level documentation experience.
- Ability to Priortise tasks and meet deadlines.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Working in a Agile Environment.
Skills and experience
- Process Mapping just not with the Business but also Data and System.
- Able to perform High level Documentation
- Process Mapping on Various levels.
- Confident and able to work with different teams and Product Owners
- Excellent communication skills
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact KK on firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.