About the role
The Process Administrator is responsible for providing business process services to support the Transformation and Change work stream
- Design future state processes considering all elements of process design including safety, effort, skillset required, and communication
- Undertake process analysis to validate that future state processes support the business vision
- Provide concise, clear process documentation to support training, change management, testing and assurance across the program and enable clean handover to the business owner
- Support, promote and champion transformation and change initiatives within the Program to assist others to engage with the program.
Skills & experience
- Experience mapping/modelling process using Holocentric or ARIS is mandatory
- Demonstrated experience in business process redesign for business improvement changes within an operationally critical environment
- Experience developing high quality process documentation during major organisational reform
- Clear and concise written and oral communication skills including the ability to present to varying audiences.
- Demonstrated understanding of the tools and techniques used for process redesign such as Holocentric or other process modelling products.
Benefits & culture
- Work within a changing and competitive environment, which strives to attract the best and brightest to contribute to ongoing success
- An advocate of work life balance to maintain meaningful daily achievement in work, life, family and self
Apply Online Today