About the role:
- The Consultant/Problem Management role drives Enterprise problems. This involves identifying problems that arise relating to IT across the technology space. Furthermore, you will investigate the problem and conduct solutions to fix the problem and thus, ensuring the process for Problem Management is effectively managed.
- Ensure the awareness and focus of technology is maintained to ensure that service protection measures are in place and problems are fixed to prevent or limit the recurrence of incidents.
- Provide support and guidance to technology stakeholders in the practice of problem management
- Driving problem investigations to a conclusion that stops any incidents recurring.
Skills and expertise:
- Previous technology support and Service Management experience.
- Operational experience and deep understanding of Incident Management and problem Management
- Ability to communicate effectively to a wide range of stakeholders, including senior management
- ITIL qualified
If this position is of interest to you, please click APPLY today and upload your updated CV in WORD format.
If you would like more information, please call Sam Makdesi on 03 8080 7257.