The Problem Manager is responsible for operational problem management across ICT Operations. They will need to manage problem records across the entire lifecycle. This staff member will also be required to assist with other duties within the Service Management Operations team as workload allows.
- Work with the Assistant Director Service Management Operations Management to manage the Service Management Operations workload.
- Manage Problems from identification, resolution and problem remediation activities.
- Chair problem forum working with stakeholders to ensure that actions are being completed in response to problem management process.
- Completing all required problem management reporting
- Communicate effectively to a variety of stakeholders with differing levels of ICT knowledge.
- Helping with other Service Management Operations duties when workload allows.
- Participating in the Major Incident On-call, responding to major incidents in accordance with major incidents processes and standards.
- Effectively prioritise work and respond to changes in fast paced dynamic environment.
- Manage confidential and sensitive information.
Skills and experience:
- Demonstrated experience managing problems in a large multi-vendor, multi service provider environment.
- Proven ability to work through, and progress, complex issues with limited direction.
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to meeting agreed work targets and standards.
- Demonstrate strong leadership in operational environments.
- Experience working in Government, or providing services to Government agency.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact <Josie Bandiola> on <02 9054 8710r> quoting reference <210266>.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.