Our client is currently seeking to engage an experienced Problem Management Analyst in a permanent role.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Management of problem records from identification, creation, root cause analysis, known error creation, permanent fix and final resolution.
- Regular review of active Problem records and investigation of any Problem records highlighted as requiring further attention.
- Initiation and coordination of activities to prevent incidents from occurring and minimisation of the impact of those incidents that cannot be prevented.
- Assessment and assignment of Problem records to relevant Problem Coordinators.
- Promotion and driving of compliance to the Problem Management process.
- Analysis of information arising from trending and opening of proactive Problem records where appropriate.
- Production of statistical reports to demonstrate performance of Problem Management.
- Liaison with other process management teams and stakeholders including Knowledge, Incident and Change management stakeholders.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Advanced understanding of ITIL particularly in relation to Problem Management.
- Ability to focus on underlying issues in organisation wide IT Operations and Services.
- Proven reporting skills covering written, analytical and statistical.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving approach.
- Ability to make decisions and take ownership of Problem records.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and take initiative.
** This role will require a high level security clearance
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Aaron Reichelt on 02 6245 1727 email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.