A global IT company is seeking a Private Cloud Service Management Architect for a 6-month contract with a leading mining company based in the Perth CBD.
Service Design for private cloud, which includes:
- Develop Service Architecture, Service Designs & Definitions;
- Develop consumption model;
- Determine feasibility of implementing on ServiceNow;
- Augment existing ITSM processes;
- Collaborate with stakeholders and infrastructure teams.
Strong, recent, commercial experience with ITSM and also data center and cloud services, specifically:
- HyperConverged infrastructure;
- ITSM Service Design, Fulfillment and charge-back models;
- ITSM process implementation;
- Infrastructure process automation;
- Ability to excel under pressure and tight deadlines and work effectively in high stress situations;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to clearly and succinctly; articulate technical concepts and status to management teams;
- Strong relationship skills and ability to build relationships with cross-functional teams.
Working knowledge of the following is required:
- Storage technologies (preferably EMC technologies - Data Domain, VNX, Isilon);
- HyperConverged Compute technologies (preferably EMC VxBlock, VxRail,);
- IT Service Management processes and tools.
Knowledge/experience with the following is advantageous:
- Public cloud
- Work for a leading, global IT Company;
- Perth CBD location;
- An opportunity to work in the mining industry.
If you are interested in the position, please apply now with a resume that demonstrates relevant experience, via the link below. Suitable candidates will be contacted for a confidential discussion.
Contact:Lisa Williams: 9423 1400
Job Reference: 184818