Our client, a global financial services organisation is currently seeking a Business Analyst to join a large regulatory and compliance program that is in the initial stages.
We are looking for Business BA's with a history of working in Banking and Financial services who have experience working on regulatory projects with complex documentation requirements such as legal documents, regulatory documents etc.
The Business Analyst will provide technical procedural and documentation services within this business with a particular focus on privacy.
You will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the development of the document management framework.
- Developing and delivering presentations to all levels of the business
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
Skills & experience
- Demonstrated technical procedure documentation experience.
- Demonstrated experience working in a banking or financial services environment.
- Understanding of GDPR
- Knowledge and understanding of collateral management process.
- Must possess an energetic, proactive and collaborative nature.
- Must have strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
This position offers diversity in responsibilities, an opportunity to work in a team environment with autonomy and a high-level of accountability. There are also excellent opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
Interested parties should apply via the link below or call Ellen on 02 9409 4700 quoting reference number 201919.