Our client, a large Managed Services organisation are looking for a Principal End Point Management (EPM) Engineer to manage and monitor the End point environment inclusive of SOE & DaaS platforms.
The successful candidate in this role will provide leadership and guidance to other technical engineers in respect to the delivery of all desktop solutions and will monitor and manage End Point & DaaS projects, 3rd level support and desktop related problem management cases.
- Maintain design principles for desktop customers.
- Review and improve the design of End Point management standards
- Engage in SOW creation
- Review Solution Architecture of project to ensure alignment with delivery standards
- Accountable for technical implementation for Project Endpoint deliverables
- Experience in DaaS and SOE design, development and implementation covering technologies such as MDT, Win 7, Win XP etc.
- Experience in use, development or implementations of virtual desktop technologies such as Citrix XenDesktop, VMWare View etc.
- Desktop management and deployment using MS SCCM
- Experience in Application Virtualisation such as App- V, Thin-App or XenApp
- Experience in Application Packaging
- Strong scripting capabilities in any language for Windows platforms.
If you are interested in finding out more please apply quoting ref #185315