ABOUT THE ROLE
The Principle Network Engineer performs a variety of engineering activities which enable the development of the solution aimed at streamlining the implementation of networking components. Working on a national air traffic management project, you will Work in an effective and autonomous manner with partner organisations, subcontractors and Subject Matter Experts.
- Experience in automation (preferably RedHat Ansible)
- Experience & Familiarity with a wide range of computer and networking hardware (preferably HP, Lenovo, Cisco & Juniper).
- Experience in large and distributed complex networked computer systems
§ Qualifications in an Electronic Engineering or Computer Science discipline, degree level or equivalent experience
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) - Required
- Cisco Certified Design Professional (CCDP) - Required
- Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) - Highly Desirable
- Highly Desirable
- Good level of knowledge of, and experience with Operating Systems & Virtualisation including performance tuning and automation (preferably Windows & Red Hat Kernel Virtual Machine (KVM) Linux.)
- Automation Python, YAML Perl, & Shell Scripting (preferably RedHat Ansible)
- Work Experience in a mission-critical, near real-time environment preferably ATC-related
Candidates must be Australian citizens to be eligible for security clearance
For more information please contact Ben Neal on 0380807217 and quote job #204534