Our client a global well known information technology servicing organisation currently seeks a Principal Technical Solutions Specialist. The primary responsibility of the PS Principal Technical Solutions Specialist is to provide design, configuration and escalated problem management (at expert level) in client environments of high complexity.
1. Translate high complexity business requirements into functional requirements and technical solutions, define standards of work (SoW) and assign roles and responsibilities to the team assigned to deliver the solution.
2. Define the roadmap and milestones for the proposed technical solution, provide high level technical designs for highly complex business situations and consult on testing and deployment processes.
3. Develop technical training materials, conduct training programs and educate engineers on basic technical details.
4. Provide pre-sales support in highly complex environments and assist the Account Management Team with the evaluation and activation of new accounts.
5. At least 8+ years experience across multiple domains.
6. Demonstrated experience working with clients to understand their requirements and define appropriate solutions.
For further information please contact Ash on t: 8080 7217.