Principal SharePoint Consultant
- Provide expertise in SharePoint 2013, 2016 and Office 365
- Must have presales & design experience
- Competitive remuneration on offer
A leading IT company is seeking a Principal SharePoint Consultant who will provide expertise in SharePoint 2013, 2016 and Office 365 solutions. The role will take responsibility for setting the vision and high-level architectural design for complex solutions and provide leadership and presales expertise.
- Design of solutions and implementation of projects utilising SharePoint 2013 and Office 365 and in on-premises, hybrid and cloud only configurations;
- Facilitation of analysis and design workshops;
- Take ownership for the implementation, configuration and delivery of SharePoint projects;
- Participate in pre-sales presentations and demonstrations in conjunction with the sales team plus providing input for Request for Proposals and Request for Information;
- Engage with stakeholders of all levels and provide client support when required;
- Provide consulting services, support the team and drive project delivery.
- Expert knowledge of SharePoint 2016;
- Must have strong pre-sales experience;
- Demonstrated experience managing, supporting and administering SharePoint 2016; SharePoint upgrades and patching and PowerShell scripting;
- Experience with ITIL and SDLC;
- Experience in backup, restore and disaster recovery for SharePoint;
- Experience with third party tools, including: Nintex; RecordPoint; Metalogix; SPDocKit and SCOMM.
If you have the required skills and experience and would like to be considered, please apply now via the link below. Suitable candidates will be contacted for a confidential discussion.
Please note: we are willing to consider eastern states & international candidates but they must possess full Australian Work rights be able to start within 4 - 6 weeks approximately.
Contact: Lisa Williams (08) 9423 1400 (Job reference: 201233)