About the Company: Our client is a leading government organization. they are looking for a Principal Project Manager to manage an ERP upgrade project.
About the role: This is a 2-year contract with immediate interviews.
Skills and experience:
- Demonstrated experience managing a similar ERP upgrade or implementation project
- Previous expereince working on Oracle cloud- based project or other ERP systems
- Demonstrated experience managing finance or other HCM or ICT projects along with procurement and contract management
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Experience working with Agile and Prince2
- Stakeholder management
- People skills
- Negotiation skills
- Result-oriented and resilient
What's in it for you?
- Long-term contract
- Good opportunity if moving from Perm to Contracting
- Opportunity for career progression
- Supportive team and good work culture
- Hybrid working arrangements
If you are looking for the next step in your career, please apply now or call Rhea Paul to have a confidential discussion on 0380807218.