Due to major growth, our highly reputable client is seeking a Principal Infrastructure Technical Lead to join their team on a permanent basis.
The successful applicant will be responsible for providing technical expertise to support and advance the Technology Infrastructure Services. This role will be responsible for the ITOM portfolio encompassing CMDB/Discovery/Event Management.
- Carry out problem determination and root cause analysis for business impacting problems.
- Plan, review and evaluate major proposed changes as required to ensure successful implementation of infrastructure changes.
- Evaluate and provide expert recommendations in the design and implementation of infrastructure solutions.
- Provide high-level technical consultation to senior business/technology stakeholders to support relevant infrastructure partners and other business stakeholders.
- Engage with relevant stakeholders to assess infrastructure requirements.
- Provide thought leadership on technical matters with a focus on automation and simplification.
Skills and experience include:
- Extensive IT industry experience with at least five years in a highly technical role
- Expert ability in Server Administration across OS platforms (at least Wintel and Unix).
- Strong understanding of ITIL processes
- Extensive experience in a complex IT infrastructure environment incorporating planning, implementation, operational management, configuration and maintenance
- Expert networking knowledge to include routing protocols, TCP/UDP transmission, IP transit diagnosis and implement advanced troubleshooting
- Relevant technical certifications such as CCIE, MCSE etc. desirable
- Experience with ServiceNow and BMC Remedy are desirable
For your chance to be a part of project that is crucial to this organisation, please apply immediately. Alternatively, for a confidential conversation, please contact Kat or Karen on 08 8112 7400.