- Contract until April 2022
- Brisbane CBD - office based role
- $1000.00 - $1139.80 p/day
Our Government client is seeking an experienced Developer (Workbrain) to lead the effective and timely development, delivery and implementation of the Workbrain API component of their Rostering App part of their Workforce Managament solution.
- Responsible for developing and supporting Workbrain RESTful API services in integration with myHR Fiore app.
- Apply Java programming skills in Infor WFM (Workbrain) integrated HR and Rostering solutions.
- Complete system design, specification, development, J unit testing and maintenance and associated documentation of the custom components in line with quality standards and procedures (inclusive of application security).
- Provide technical advice and perform quality reviews on code developments and specifications ensuring that optimum processing efficiency is obtained
- Writing complex queries using Structured Query Language (SQL) for problem-solving.
- Collaboratively work with other development teams to integrate applications to other products.
Skills and experience
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of API management, Enterprise Integration, Web services and RESTful services.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of Java related experience including Java/J2EE and Spring framework
- Strong knowledge of SQL.
- Experience in using third party development tools such as WebLogic, Wildfly, IntelliJ, GIT and Gradle.
- Experience in understanding and customising third party APIs.
- Experience with Workforce Management solutions.
- High level of written and verbal communication skills and the ability to consult and negotiate with a diverse range of stakeholders on complex business requirements and transfer knowledge to team members and clients.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Carrie Watts on 07 3003 7644 quoting reference 238557.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.