About the Company
The client is passionate about Data and the critical role it plays in making today's organizations hugely successful. Turning Data into Insights that result in actions and decisions is what drives us and what we love to deliver for our customers.
About the role
To be our Principal Consultant - Data & AI, you will have to be considered one of the 'best of the best' in your field. You'll have cut your teeth building solutions on Microsoft's Cloud Data platform and will now be engaging at a Strategic Advisory level. Your passion will be in Business Consulting and Advisory services, delivering strategies and roadmaps, through to architecting modern cloud platforms that meet the customers' requirements and outcomes.
- Delivering data-oriented solutions utilising big data, data warehousing, operational insight, data management or business intelligence
- Engaging with customers at a strategic level to develop data strategies and architectures
- Developing roadmaps and transition architectures to attain future-states
- Working on business cases and investment maps for communication to Execs and Boards
- Constructing estimates and statements of work
- Presenting and demonstrating to customers to showcase platform features and build trust in Empired's capability
Skills and experience
- Knowledge of how to build a data culture and data operating model within organisations
- Strong capabilities in workshop facilitation and requirements gathering
- Knowledge of modern cloud data platforms and how to architect solutions from end-to-end using PaaS and serverless components to improve performance and reduce cost
- Suitable knowledge of the Microsoft cloud data platform including Power BI, Azure Data Factory, Data Lake, SQL, SQL Data Warehouse, Databricks, Cosmos DB and Azure Synapse.
- Suitable background or hands-on knowledge of the Microsoft DevOps stack including CI/CD toolsets and processes
Australian Citizen with BASELINE clearance is qualified to apply
Willing to work as PERMANENT Employee
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 quoting reference email@example.com.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.