Queensland Health's Integrated Workforce Management Project is seeking an experienced Business Analyst!
The Integrated Workforce Management Project (IWFM) is an ICT enabled business change project within Queensland Health that will be delivered in three stages. The client is currently preparing for stage 2 which will see the implementation of the myHR solution (an employee self-service and manager self-service solution enabling enhanced establishment management).
- Lead the research and analysis of current workforce management and business practices being performed in the Hospital and Health Services (HHS) and the Department of Health. Ensure that high quality documentation is developed for all stakeholder groups.
- Conduct and supervise the analysis of existing business processes and data, and future business processes and data, within the context of the information system solution using approved tools and methods.
- Interpret business and user requirements and provide advice on the application of the information systems solution to optimise local and enterprise-wide business outputs.
- Strong background in researching, analysing and documenting business requirement specifications, documenting software requirement specifications and using Use Case methodology.
- Strong experience in process and data management and analytics
- Proven experience in drawing business process models including 'as is' and 'to be'.
- Applied understanding of the health industry, legislation, and regulations including those related to rostering, human resources and or finance systems.
- Knowledge of HR/payroll and rostering workflow / processes and systems would be highly desirable particularly in a health context.
- While not mandatory relevant qualification in Information Technology and/or Project Management would be well regarded.
Please note: Selected candidates will be assigned to a Business Implementation team which may be located in either south east Queensland or at a regional location for between 19-27 weeks per implementation. Where required, suitable accommodation and flights will be arranged by the Department and frequency of reunion visits (return to Brisbane) will be negotiated with each contractor upon commencement.
Apply Now! Or contact Elisha Saggar or Carrie Watts on 3319 7555 for a confidential discussion quoting reference #185939