Role - Principal Benefits Analyst (ICT)
Contract through till June'23
Brisbane City location
About the role
The purpose of this role is to facilitate the proactive identification, quantification, analysis, planning, and tracking of benefits used to underpin the successful delivery of large scale, complex Information Management (IM)/Information and Communication Technology (ICT) programs and projects into an operational service environment.
Ensure that benefits and value management activities are planned and completed to enable operational service
Implement the required service changes and enable the realisation of forecast benefits in accordance with standards and processes
Skills and experience
- Ability to establish, and manage, the provision of a benefits and value management, tracking and realisation service to support a number of large-scale, complex IM, ICT and digital programs and projects into operational service
- Ability to identify, quantify, map, track and report progress of program and project benefits that justify continued investment in a program or project, and to provide assurance that the forecast benefits identified can be realised.
- Stakeholder relationship management skills to support effective business change, including the ability to influence key stakeholders
- Certification in Managing Benefits, Change Management, Better Business Cases
- Experience in using the Investment Logic Mapping technique, 3 column analysis, Benefits Dependency Networks,Benefits Distribution Matrix, Microsoft Project Online and Microsoft SharePoint.
For more information, please contact Carrie Watts on 07 3003 7644 or Moitri Banerjee on 07 3003 7647 quoting reference 246732.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.