- Permanent opportunity with highly engaged and leading IT vendor.
- Mid level technical consultant - Unified Communications and Cloud Solutions.
- Inner West location
Our client, a well known brand in the Australian IT&T industry with a global presence, are looking for a Mid level Technical Consultant/Architect to join their Technical Sales team based in Sydney's Inner West.
Supporting a rapidly growing team of Account Managers and Technical Sales professionals, the role will be responsible for being the technical point of contact for all things Unified Communications (Cisco, Avaya, Mitel and NEC) and preparing solution design documentation. Furthermore, the role will attend customer proposal meetings and demonstrations in order to respond to technical queries that may arise.
The role will additionally be upskilling within the Network, IP Telephony (Unified Communications) and Cloud domain in order to become a Subject Matter Expert and later progress within the Professional Services area.
The team is a very close knit, supportive and cooperative environment that prides their ability to provide a high level of customer service, innovation and satisfaction and as such it is imperative that successful candidates have attitudes and working behaviours that replicate those of the existing staff.
If you wish to be considered for this role you must have the following:
- 5-8 years experience in Network Engineering/Architecture or Presales Solution Consultant roles.
- Proven experience with Unified Communications comprising of multi-vendor technologies such as Cisco, Avaya, Mitel or NEC.
- Knowledge and understanding of Cloud technologies would be beneficial.
- A strong work ethic combined with a good eye for detail.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please either APPLY NOW or contact Patric Byrne on (02) 9409 4766 quoting reference: 197871