The PreSales Solution Architect (Cloud) is primarily responsible for engagement in the sales cycle to shape a solution during customer contact and help drive a solution statement that meets the customers' needs. You will work closely with local sales and customer advocacy teams in presales activities as well as be required to participate as a subject matter expert in bid or tender engagements.
- Strong focus on client relationships and requirements
- Provision of technical knowledge in relation to solutions to resolve business issues
- Provision of technical documentation outlining solutions to client needs
- Continuous updating of own knowledge to ensure that skills stay relevant to the evolution of technology.
- Displays technical excellence during all facets of each engagement
- Strong understanding of Solution cost models
- Displays technical excellence and business acumen during all facets of each engagement
- Strong engagement with internal operational teams and a thorough understanding of managed services and related contractual obligations
- Hands-on experience on public cloud platforms
- Proven technical track record in Solution Architecture and/or technical sales
- Proven technical track delivery record in large enterprise environments.
- Business knowledge (corporate structure, ROI, TCO, budget and planning strategy etc.)
- Excellent customer liaison ability
- Proven design, implementation, delivery capability in enterprise technologies with a specialisation towards public cloud.
- Domain knowledge of enterprise solutions on public cloud platforms (AWS, Azure or Google).
For more information, please contact Pooja Gupta quoting ref: 198196