Job Location: Eastern Suburb Melbourne
Job Contract: 6 months with a viee of extension.
- The Commercial Operations group overseas presales activities including Commercial Management, Bid and Quote, price lists management, and bid and proposal management.
- The Presales Bid and Project Manager role is responsible for managing small to mid-size proposals in accordance with the ANZ Bid management procedure including unsolicited bids, quotes, pricing, and renewals. This includes the responsibility to complete the response documents, identification and costing of Motorola Solutions and third party Labour.
- Larger proposals will typically be handled by the Bid Management team.
- The Presales Bid and Project Manager will review, maintain and continually improve the Bid Management Process and successfully bring together the required resources within the organisation to produce a professional, compelling and innovative customer solution with our governance framework.
- All integration tender response schedules.
- Create tender documents such as: Statement of Work (SOW), Implementation plans, Delivery Schedule, Risk register.
- Develop and review quotations for Integration Services in support of sales proposals, including schedule, work breakdown, resources, risk budget and third party providers.
- Estimate the Motorola Solutions labour and third labour and services to complete the project.
- Manage the solutions process within the organisation to ensure requirements are met and the submissions are on time and complete
- Manage bid sign-off, tracking and obtaining final approval from bid authorisers
- Collate responses from internal bid teams
- Juggling conflicting deadlines and collecting information for the proofing, editing and coordinating of proposals.
- Develop and use standardised documents such as bid templates and agreements to the extent possible.
- Participate in bid & quote formulation
- Prepare point-by-point compliance to customer specifications for support related clauses.
- Identify risks and issues during bid process and escalate to management when required.
- Prepare and finalize service quotation to Business Manager, Bid & Quote team for P&L analysis.
- Scrub, revise and validate Support Service quotations.
Key Skills Required:
- Bid Management experience preferred
- Project Management skills
- Good stakeholder management skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to deliver to an outcome
If you think you match this requirement then mail me your CV in word.doc to email@example.com