A leading international service provider are agressively growing their presence in the Australian Market. Due to their expansion plans, they now require the services of an expereinced Pre Sales Engineer to support their dynamic sales team.
Your duties and responsibilities will include (but not be limited to)
- Provide pre-sales technical support for the development of networking, cyber security and cloud solutions
- Gather requirements and work closely with sales team, vendors and customers to ensure optimum systems and solutions are provided to the customers.
- Generate technical design, build a Bill of Materials and solution
- Use industry and product knowledge to provide technical expertise to sales team and customers through presentations, product demonstrations and periodic updates.
- Provide consultation to customers and perform Proof of Concept (POC) testing.
- Work as implementation architect with post-sales team to ensure solution is delivered as proposed.
In order to be considered for this role, candidates should posess the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a presales engineer role or similar
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to generate, propose and present technical solutions.
- Certification from leading vendors such as Juniper Networks, Arista, Fortinet, NetScout, F5, Radware
The ideal candidate would have practical experience in a range of the following areas:
- Data Centre Networks, Virtualization, Cloud Computing, SDN and NFV.
- WAN , LAN, Internet services and Wireless LAN technologies, Network services in Service Provider and Enterprise environment
- Network security such as firewalls, Wireless Security, IDS/IPS, Secure web gateway, DDoS protection system SIEM, SOC
- Network Performance Monitoring/Assurance, Data Analytics, CEM
- Broadband, ISP, and Mobile Service Provider Network architecture and design.
If this role represents the next step in your career, please hit the apply button now! For more information, please contact Pooja Gupta, quoting ref: 195645