As a growing Australian business this Managed Service Provider's mission is to help grow businesses through the power of IT outsourcing. They treat their clients like genuine business partners and their track record is built on mutual trust and productive collaboration.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing IT environment, in a varied and interesting role. The opportunities for development and impact are endless!
Reporting to the Head of Sales, this is a key role in their sales process where you will collaborate with sales and technical resources to help clients understand our complex solutions and secure the technical sign-off required for the successful closure of deals.
This role of Pre-Sales Consultant requires a thorough knowledge of the market and the solutions and services the MSP offer, with extensive training provided to ensure the best for your role and the business.
Working in tandem with the Sales Team, you will proactively qualify and scope the requirements and needs of our clients, recommend technical solutions that will provide optimum value for both the client and the company
- Secures input from all necessary solution stakeholders within customers.
- Adapts solutions, as necessary, to ensure appropriate support.
- Sustain technical knowledge via building strong relationships with vendors and proactive self-study, especially within the fields of:
- Managed Service Providers
- Cloud architecture and solutions, IaaS and Hosting,
- Microsoft Environments
- Office 365 & VMWare
- Cisco Networking
- Network & Cyber Security
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships and provide exceptional client service culture.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 3 years of industry experience, including two or more in IT Solutions pre-sales engineering or consulting
- Previous experience working within a Managed Service Provider
- Proven technology skills, outstanding interpersonal abilities and strong written and verbal communication skills, with excellent presentation ability
- Responsible for leading the customer interaction, project scoping, managing pre-sales cycles and processes before handing over to architecture and delivery teams
- Attention to detail, plus analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Positive, service-oriented personality
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Nick Munro quoting: 193327 or please click the apply button.