This Pre-Sales Architect role will be extensively customer facing and require a strong rapport with the customer with extensive experience of presenting to the C-level executive, contribution to proposal authoring and innovative thinking.
The position provides a key link between the sales process, product capability owners, and implementation teams.
You bring substantial working in the communications & Information Technology industries providing pre-sales technical and consulting support with broad-based ICT/Telecommunications systems design background with detailed understanding of enterprise-wide system architecture and service management methodologies.
Required Skills & Experience
- Understanding of industry trends and directions (local and international)
- Relevant vendor and industry certifications. E.g. Cisco
- Ability to recognize and analyse the customer's business needs and translate them into relevant ICT solutions. Be able to articulate the value proposition to the customer
- Experience in the development of long-term business relationships and developing strategic sales plans are essential
- Ability to lead major Design teams through setting the architecture strategy, including leading RFT submission activities
- Awareness and experience with Federal Government security practices in the ISM and PSPF is highly desirable
- Strong thought leadership and collaboration skills
- Advanced knowledge of contract, risk and commercial risks
- Proactive in the establishment of professional relationships at relevant levels
- Strong verbal, written, documentation and design, presentation and effective listening skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Advanced consulting and selling skills covering strategic positioning and enterprise-wide solutions-based selling at C - level
- Understand financial principles and engage in financial return discussions with customers, including the ability to produce costing models
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Ben van Loggerenberg on (02) 6268 9703 quoting reference 211258.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.