Our client a global well-known information technology servicing organisation currently seeks a Practice Manager. The Practice Manager will take ownership of End User Compute Business. Develop, enable and execute on the End User Compute strategy and regularly review and report on practice progress against the strategic objectives and goals.
- Act as the "got to market" lead and SME for RFP's and RFI's
- Support and drive the sales function to achieve the objectives
- Measure and report on practice success
- Promote thought leadership
- Refine and define the product portfolio, strategies and go to market strategies
Skills & Experience:
- Prior experience as a Practice or Business Manager with P&L ownership
- Demonstrated understanding of Professional / Managed Services
- Deep knowledge of key IT infrastructure trends, reference architects and best practices for Microsoft / Citrix End User Compute technologies
- Understanding of services operations, client methodologies, process management and formulation of policies, programs, plans and systems to meet objectives
- Demonstrated success of Business development and pipeline management
If you are looking for your next opportunity, then act fast as this opportunity will not be available for long.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ash on 03 8080 7217.