- Senior Leadership role in a newly formed Agile environment
- Market leading organisation in Sydney CBD
- Excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration
About the company
This well known, market leading organisation in the Utility industry is undertaking a journey of transforming into a digital operating model from functions and technologies.
About the role
We need an experienced Business Analyst Practice Lead to lead a team of 20+ Business Analysts in this journey of change by developing their capability to provide future focused solutions to the business. Working across the entire organisation, you will develop the Business Analysis practice and capability planning for future needs of the business.You will have the opportunity to establish and embed best practices in how the team harnesses their shared knowledge and experience to derive innovative, impactful solutions for all areas of the business as well as managing resource allocation to meet demand cycles
To be successful in your application, you will need to demonstrate that you have:
- Led a Business Analysis team, preferably within both agile and traditional environment
- Demonstrated success in coaching, mentoring and developing high performing teams including through change.
- Be a thought leader in Business Analysis practices
- Strong competence across a broad range of business analysis skillsets.
- Superior stakeholder management skills and experience to facilitate relationships with the business and third-party vendors.
- A desire and willingness to expand your knowledge with new technologies.
- Strong communication, problem solving, analytical and decision-making skills.
Do you believe you have what it takes to be successful?
APPLY NOW Reference Job #200107