Our Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced PowerBI Specialist to provide applied data analytics to the implementation of high priority Data Action Projects as part of multi-disciplinary project teams.
This is a long-term contract role for 6 months with extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the successful candidate you will:
- provide data and analytics services including connecting data sources, importing and transforming data, and translating data into informative visuals and reports using Power BI;
- develop a range of high quality business intelligence outputs including visual and dynamic reports and dashboards using Power BI;
- provide data stewardship through extraction, manipulation, cleaning, testing, reporting and visualisation of data, and manage data assets in line with relevant legislation, policies, standards and best practice;
- collaborate with ICT and other internal stakeholders to produce timely, relevant, and reliable business intelligence that is fit-for-purpose to inform the client's performance reporting and regulatory decision making;
- create and turnover technical documentation, deliver training and support the continual improvement of data analytics services and reporting to our client and broader stakeholders.
To be succecssful in this role, you must have:
- Proven track record in leading Power BI design and development with an ability to build out demonstration scenarios and prototypes of dynamic reports and dashboards that drill down multiple levels using a range of data inputs.
- Solid experience in developing and integrating connections between disparate data sources (structured and unstructured) to Power BI solutions.
- Experience in designing and conducting advanced statistical analyses using small and large datasets to identify trends, patterns and issues.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Baseline security clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: # 202295
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.