This position is to support the achievement of DDTS organisational objectives and Service Level Agreements through the delivery of quality customer services and ICT solutions.
The position will join the Applications Service Delivery (ASD) Data Services team to provide technical support to DDTS staff and customers, assist in developing Whole of Government solutions and participate in assigned development work. The role will focus on Microsoft Power Platform administration and product development sprints and providing consulting on low-code designs/solutions. This role will participate in integrating ongoing platform updates to the service in line with continual vendor releases.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Develop Power Platform products (primarily cloud flows and canvas PowerApps based on customer requirements in Agile sprints.
- Establish strong working relationships with Power Platform stakeholders across the Territory, including business analysis engagements and solution design
- Promote software development methodologies and standards that support the platform's governance and quality standards. Provide scrum services for customer development sprints.
- Oversee and update product lifecycle toolsets such as the Power Platform Centre of Excellence (COE) for customer and service needs, with a focus on automation where available.
- Evaluate new features and platform releases via documentation and forums, identifying which merit action in a priority order.
- Liaise with other technical areas across DDTS undertaking their own programming to deliver project/services outcomes
- Develop and maintain relevant technical and procedural documentation.
- Use the ITIL-based workflow tool Service NOW to allocate, accept, track progress and complete assigned jobs in Power Platform task queues. Use Azure DevOps to operate development sprints. Act as the routine contact point, receiving and handling requests for support.
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- Operational knowledge of Power Apps (canvas) and Power Automate (flow) product development.
- Programming/Software development: SFIA Level 4
- Release and Deployment: SFIA Level 5
- Requirements definition and management: SFIA Level 4
- System Software: SFIA Level 4
Further information on SFIA skills can be found at: https://sfia-online.org/en/sfia-8/all-skills-a-z.
For more information or to apply, please contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: 240131