About the role:
- Working with stakeholders to understand data requirements and delivering reporting and analytics solutions.
- Visualising data to help aid decision making and providing program level reporting capability
- Developing and maintaining stakeholder relationships, demonstrating strong communication and interpersonal skills, to ensure solutions are fit for purpose and meet stakeholder expectations.
- Contributing to the planning and coordination of team operations to ensure goals and objectives are met, including identifying broader influences that may impact on the team's work objectives.
- Applying best business practices and maintaining accuracy of information.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Tertiary qualifications in an ICT related field or applicable industry certifications.
- Experience working in a team or organisation using agile principles, practices or frameworks (ie Scrum).
- Demonstrated experience in:
- Developing interactive dashboards in Power BI, including the ability to code in DAX and use PowerQuery
- Stakeholder engagement and communication
- MS Excel (Advanced)
- Interpreting and connecting data elements from imperfect to real-world applications
- SQL Server Integration Services or similar ETL tools desirable
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian citizens able to obtain government and other clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Josie Bandiola 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: 212222
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.