Power BI Consultant
- Permanent Full time Role
- Australian Citizen - No Clearance required
- Data Visualisation with Power BI
Our top private client is seeking a Power BI who will use comprehensive modern data engineer techniques to support business decisions
About the role:
- Support teams providing technology-based data reporting tools and management for business segments
- Support project plans around reporting and analytics tools, information dashboards, data visualizations, data modelling and other end-user information portals or resources.
- Generate ad-hoc reports and regular datasets or report information for business-users using system tools a
- Integrate data from multiple sources to produce requested or required data elements.
- Program and maintain report form and formats, information dashboards, datasets, canned reports
You will have:
- Strong experience with Power BI.
- Strong experience in Data Visualisation with Power BI.
- Proficient with SQL for the generation and extraction of data for use in analytics and reporting.
- Professional experience with data mining, analysis, modeling, of large scale, complex data sets.
- Ability to Interpret results using a variety of techniques, ranging from simple exploratory data analysis to statistical modelling
- Cloud experience in MS Azure environment will be strongly preferred.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Priya Kuncham on 02 6245 1730 quoting reference 212030
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.