About the role:
Our ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate a deep technical understanding of Power BI Development to join our diverse team of professionals. You will need to be able to work well as part of a technical team and excellent in analytical thinking for translating data into informative visuals and reports.
Reporting to the Section Manager of the BI Team, the Power BI developer will be responsible for:
- Developing meaningful Power BI reports and dashboards using complex data.
- Transitioning existing reports from SAP BO to Power BI
- Support SAP BO until it is decommissioned.
- Work to deadlines, monitor and report progress.
- Other related tasks as requested by the Section Manager.
To be successful in this role you will:
- A strong skillset and background working with PowerBI, complex data sets and SQL skills.
- Extensive Power BI development and administration experience in a Data Warehouse team- this is an important and key skill for this position.
- Developing visual reports, dashboards and KPI scorecards using Power BI desktop.
- Connecting to data sources, importing data and transforming data for Business Intelligence
- Proficient in making DAX queries in Power BI desktop.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian citizens able to obtain government and other clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Cinar Irfan 02 6268 9702 quoting Job Reference: 210709