Our client, a large enterprise is seeking an experienced PostgreSQL Engineers.
You will be joining an existing team and will be required to work from the Sydney CBD location.
The ideal candidate will have prior demonstrated extensive client facing experience within the Australian market sector.
This is a key role within the project, you must be a clear and precise communicator in English with outstanding documentation skills.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
- Minimum 3+ years total IT experience
- Highly technical background
- Expert in providing day-to-day support and maintenance for PostgreSQL databases.
- Good exposure to 24x7 production support model.
- Design and build PostgreSQL database solutions that are both highly available and highly performing.
- Good understanding of PostgreSQL Database Architecture and latest trends.
- Proactive monitoring of Postgres databases for performance and scalability.
- Hands on experience in backup and disaster recovery procedures.
- Good Understanding for Oracle and Oracle -> PostgreSQL migrations.
- Ability to work independently
- Available to start immediately
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Pooja Gupta quoting the 6 digit job reference number or please click the apply button.