- Work for a leading mining client
- Perth CBD location
- Requires PostGres/ Linux/ DevOps
A leading mining client located in the heart of Perth's CBD is seeking an PostGres DBA for an initial 10 month contract that will be responsible for deploying, supporting and maintaining a range of automation projects.
- Manage multiple Postgres databases and a number of replication environments.
- Support development teams around query/application optimization
- Automate deployments & configuration using puppet & ansible
- Database capacity planning/management
- Implement DB archiving solution
- Current OR previous database admin experience with Postgres (plus replication)
- Experience with Linux (Redhat)
- Previous experience working within DevOps environments
- Config management tools (puppet/ansible)
- Source control (git)
- Excellent communication & stakeholder engagement skills
You'll work with technologies including:
- Atlassian products (Jira/Confluence/Bitbucket)
- System monitoring (Nagios)
If you are interested and have the required experience, please apply now via the link below to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted for a confidential discussion.
Contact: Lisa Williams - 9423 1400 - (Job reference: 241146)