Our client in the Utilities sector are seeking a Portfolio Scheduling Support Officer to join their team on an initial 3 + 3 month contract based at Nundah, Brisbane.
- Using MS Project Online for the scheduling of complex projects and programs of work
- Developing and maintaining detailed project schedules that clearly articulate all project tasks, task owners, task dependencies, durations, key milestones, all key deliverables and due dates.
- Tracking the status of all tasks incorporated in the project schedule and identifying actions required to address tasks that have fallen behind schedule
- Working with vendors/partners to translate all Microsoft Project Plans into the program plan
- Assist in resource capacity planning across the portfolio, using the MS Project Online capabilities
- Produce weekly progress curves using a recognised methodology e.g. Earned Value Analysis
You will have:
- Experience using MS Project online
- Experience working within a large portfolio with many inter-project dependencies
- Highly proficient/advanced skills in MS Project scheduling at a multi stream/program level
- Highly proficient with Excel, Word, Power Point
- Previous IT project experience in a Scheduler role
- Experienced at taking meeting minutes and preparing executive level communications
- Experience with PMBOK/Prince 2 project management methodology (or similar)
Apply Now! Or contact Jayde Elliott or Donna Prince on 07 3319 7530 for more information. Ref 195454.