Our client in the Utilities sector are seeking a Portfolio Scheduling Support Officer to join their team on an initial 3 + 3 month contract based at Nundah, Brisbane.
- Using MS Project Online for the scheduling of complex projects and programs of work
- Developing and maintaining detailed project schedules that clearly articulate all project tasks, task owners, task dependencies, durations, key milestones, all key deliverables and due dates.
- Tracking the status of all tasks incorporated in the project schedule and identifying actions required to address tasks that have fallen behind schedule
- Working with vendors/partners to translate all Microsoft Project Plans into the program plan
- Assist in resource capacity planning across the portfolio, using the MS Project Online capabilities
- Produce weekly progress curves using a recognised methodology e.g. Earned Value Analysis
You will have:
- Experience using MS Project online
- Experience working within a large portfolio with many inter-project dependencies
- Highly proficient/advanced skills in MS Project scheduling at a multi stream/program level
- Highly proficient with Excel, Word, Power Point
- Previous IT project experience in a Scheduler role
- Experienced at taking meeting minutes and preparing executive level communications
- Experience with PMBOK/Prince 2 project management methodology (or similar)
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you. Apply Now! Or contact Jayde Elliott or Donna Prince on 07 3319 7530 quoting job reference number 196240.