Our Government Client is seeking a talented Project Coordinator for an initial 6-Month contract starting ASAP. To be successful, the candidate will have a proven record in exercising both initiative and judgement in the interpretation of Portfolio Program and Project management reporting practices
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Creating and coordinating regular portfolio program and project reports
- Maintaining the portfolio reporting dashboard to; review, monitor and report program and project performance
- Developing and maintaining sustainability reports
- Identifying business improvement opportunities and skill gap requirements using technical and financial data related to portfolio program and projects.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Strong experience in developing and managing reporting using multiple formats
- Demonstratable experience with Microsoft Excel, Power BI and ServiceNow
- ITIL certification is highly desirable
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents of Australia to apply
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Druss Afele on 02 6245 1705 quoting Job Reference: 198834
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.