Project Management Centre of Excellence is looking for a Senior Assurance Officer with extensive knowledge of Project, Program and Portfolio Management inclusive of commercial, benefit realisation, scope, risk, financial and business case aspects.
The primary duties of the role include:
- Extensive experience in project delivery.
- Extensive knowledge of Project, Program and Portfolio Management inclusive of commercial, benefit realisation, scope, risk, financial and business case aspects.
- Ability to apply strategic thinking and identify the internal / external factors and constraints surrounding a project to inform assurance review lines of enquiry.
- Knowledge of independent assurance review activity types and their individual value propositions (e.g. Health checks, Peer Reviews, Detailed Assurance Reviews, Gateway Reviews).
- Ability to plan effectively and adopt a pragmatic management approach within established frameworks to ensure successful delivery of planned outcomes within tight timeframes.
- Extensive experience establishing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders utilising an internal consultancy approach.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills including the ability to tailor to a senior executive audience.
- Ability to analyse large volumes of information to identify risks, thematic learnings, and related recommendations for organisational continuous improvement.
- Demonstrated experience in undertaking robust independent assurance reviews to recognise at-risk projects/programs/portfolios and the ability to identify rectification strategies will be highly regarded.
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Vidya Sadawarte on 07 3003 7651.