Portfolio Manager/ Process Manager.
Location - Sydney CBD
Duration: 9 months rolling contract
The role reports to the Manager Portfolio Systems, Standards & Performance
Primary purpose of the role
The Project Methodology Manager is the custodian of the Project Management Framework including the Project Management Life Cycle (PMLC), which defines the methods, processes, and tools for the whole of project life including delivery.
- SAP knowledge and business process development experience.
- Strong knowledge of program management best practice.
- Strong facilitation and training skills
- Identifying, scoping and implementing options for development of portfolio systems and supporting processes
- Manage and continually improve all aspects of the PMLC framework, policies, processes and tools and coordinate working groups as required to develop the PMLC
- Develop PMLC training plans, and coordinate delivery of training courses to drive PMLC capability for the organisation
- Ensuring consistent process, system, and data governance, and holding stakeholders accountable