Looking for a Portfolio Management & Governance Consultant to work within the Banking Sector.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Portfolio Governance - Submissions
- Committee Reports, Insights & Recommendations
- Portfolio Management and
- Continuous Improvement
Key Skills and Experience:
- Prior extensive experience in portfolio management and governance of portfolio's in excess of $100m pa, large scale environment (3000+ employees) within a fast paced, busy working environment.
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of portfolio, program and project management (e.g. Agile practices).
- Experience with project management systems, tools and processes and how these are practically used in a PMO or Project environment.
- Excellent executive written and oral communication skills with and strong ability to lead and influence stakeholders across different levels (including GM level).
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career position then please APPLY NOW