Looking for a Portfolio & Governance Consultant to work within the Banking industry.
- Governance committee packs distributed at least 3 business days before the meeting.
- Feedback from stakeholders on quality of reporting and insights to make informed decisions.
- Delivery portfolios aligned and consistent with reporting standards/templates and wider governance frameworks.
- Improvement opportunities identified and realised for portfolio and overall governance framework.
- Ongoing insights and recommendations provided to improve portfolio outcomes
- Quality and accuracy of data provided
- Performing and adhering to policies, processes and procedures, and meeting quality measures pertinent to role.
Skills and Experience:
- Prior portfolio/ project delivery experience, in a project management, governance or PMO role within a fast paced, busy working environment.
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of portfolio, program and project management (e.g. Agile practices).
- Experience with project management systems, tools and processes and how these are practically used in a PMO or Project environment.
- Good interpersonal, executive written and oral communication skills with and strong ability to lead and influence stakeholders across different levels.
- Strong communication and influencing skills in working with PMs, stream leads and adjacent stakeholder groups
- Experience in creating dashboards and visualisation of financial data, eg graphs to provide financial insight and expertise in the support of decisions made
- Resilience and ability to work under pressure, multitask and manage conflicting priorities
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities
If you have the skills and experience then please APPLY NOW