Looking for an Organisational Change Manager to work within the Finance Services Sector.
To be successful for this position you will need a track record in successful Organisational Change within large, multi-channel organisations and must be a strong history of you managing stakeholders at all levels.
Skills and Experience required:
- Significant experience planning and delivering organisational change in the context of complex transformational change
- Strong Agile Experience
- Organisation Development background
- Experience building and maintaining relationships (including team members) across different locations, levels and divisions
- Significant experience in using Change Management methodologies and tools
- Significant group facilitation / training experience
- Experience in a consulting (internal or external) role
- Experience in writing and presenting large scale employee communications including plans/proposals/ business cases to stakeholders
- Experience in working in a fast-faced project environment with a knowledge of project management methodology
- You will be required to think holistically about change impacts and have the ability to influence across organisation and have strong people focus.
Banking experience is highly regarded
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career position, then please APPLY NOW or Call Sumi on 03 8080 7257 for more information.
Job Reference: #196543