Our client, one of the Top 4 Bank in Australia is looking for a Portfolio Change Lead for the successful delivery of change across a Business Portfolio and will lead a team of change professionals working within that portfolio. Engage with Senior Execs and advise on the 'how' and 'when' of large scale and BAU change for their value stream, ultimately ensuring our bankers experience a consistent and positive experience of change.
You will be accountable for successful delivery of change across the portfolio, aligning change across the enterprise and ensuring successful adoption to realise benefits.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience working at the Portfolio level, taking inventory of the change efforts underway across the organisation, mapping changes to the various groups being impacted
- Exceptional leadership skills combined with strong technical skills in Change Management and experience working in a Portfolio environment.
- Experience coaching the change team to ensure change is embedded and sustained across the complex cross-functional and organisation wide programs.
- Experience leading 6-8 Change resource in their previous roles
- Worked in a large complex environment
- High level stakeholder and change management expertise
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career position, then please APPLY NOW!!!
Job Reference: #205172