Our client, a global financial services organisation are currently seeking 3x Business Analysts to join a large regulatory and compliance program that is in the initial stages.
We are looking for Business BA's with a history of working in Banking and Financial services who have experience working on projects with complex documentation requirements such as legal documents, regulatory documents etc.
The Policy and Procedure Business Analyst will provide technical procedural and documentation services within this businesses Better Banking Program.
You will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the development of the document management framework.
- Developing and delivering presentations to all levels of the business
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
Skills & experience
- Demonstrated technical procedure documentation experience.
- Demonstrated experience working in a banking or financial services environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of collateral management process.
- Must possess an energetic, proactive and collaborative nature.
- Must have strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
Benefits & culture
This position offers diversity in responsibilities, an opportunity to work in a team environment with autonomy and a high-level of accountability. There are also excellent opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
An advocate of work life balance to maintain meaningful daily achievement in work, life, family and self.
Interested parties should apply via the link below or call Ellen on 02 9409 4700 quoting reference number 193888.