Our high-profile Federal Government Client is seeking the services of an experienced APS6 level Policy Officer for a contract role in Canberra's south. This is an initial 5-month engagement, with extension options and is working on an integral Government initiative.
Within this role you will be required to:
- Assisting in developing amendments to legislation
- Prepare reports, briefings, ministerial correspondence
- Support the development of business requirements for updates to computer systems
- Develop training materials and revise guidelines as needed
- Develop communication and training products for stakeholders, including consumers, peak bodies and the general public
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience working at an APS6 level within Policy and Program roles
- Strategic, analytical and planning skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, including the ability to coordinate and manage a range of competing tasks and priorities within a busy team environment sometimes under limited direction
- Prior experience with or understanding of Health, Aged Care or Disability services will be highly regarded
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Kasey O'Halloran on 02 6245 1740 quoting Job Reference: 194836.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to obtain Federal Government Security Clearance to apply.
Please note only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.