Our prestigious Federal Government Client is seeking a knowledgeable and diligent Policy Officer to provide a range of high-level policy and secretariat support services to the team. This is an initial engagement through until June 2020, working in Canberra's south.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Providing collaborative support for administration, secretariat and communication activities
- Managing stakeholder consultation event logistics;
- Drafting of policy discussion and advice papers;
- Drafting of ministerial and parliamentary correspondence, briefings and submissions;
- Preparation for formal meetings with internal and external stakeholders;
- Assisting with written and oral communications with external and internal stakeholders;
- Developing and maintaining records management using the TRIM system;
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain Federal Government Security Clearance to apply.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 199051.
Please note only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.