Our high-profile Federal Government Client is seeking the services of an experienced Executive Level Policy Officer for a contract role in Canberra's south. This is an initial 6-month engagement, with extension options and is working on a cross agency, transitional project.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Management and development of high-level policy advice and the implementation of program reforms
- Manage and co-ordinate a wide range of tasks undertaken by your team including policy research and analysis, regulatory performance reporting and budget forecasting
- Development of a stakeholder engagement strategy, committee secretariat and development of grant funding proposals when necessary.
- Prepare high-quality correspondence, including briefings, minutes and reports ranging in complexity.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience working at an Executive Level within Policy
- Strong strategic, analytical and conceptual problem-solving skills including experience in research and development of complex policy issues.
- Highly developed written communication skills, including the ability to prepare drafting complex policy documents and briefings.
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders and influence positive outcomes.
- Demonstrated project and people management skills, including the ability to work independently, manage competing priorities and achieve results in tight timeframes.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Kasey O'Hallloran on 02 6245 1740 quoting Job Reference: 194835.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to obtain Federal Government Security Clearance to apply.
Please note only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.