Are you a Platform/Infrastructure Architect with experience working with the Cloud? Have you got a good understanding of how seperating different business units?
This role is with a leading Financial Services organisation and based in North Sydney. The ideal candidate would be experienced in greenfields environments with a strong rounding in infrastructure architecture.
What you will be doing:
- Understanding how seperate assets from two strategic business units relate and where dependencies lie
- Developing solutions for each strategic buiness unit to be able to retain and run their own solutions
- Support the overall seperation of the two strategic business units
What you will need
- Well-rounded infrastructure architecture experience
- AWS transtion/migration experience
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux based environments
- Financial Services experience desired but not essential
You will have the benefit of working at a market leading financial services organisation and excellent opportunities for career progression as well as access to the organisations benefits.
To enquire further about this role please contact Jack Richardson